Insulated foam is a type of insulation that is injected into the spaces between framing members and wall studs. The material expands when it comes in contact with moisture, creating an airtight seal. The foam is made from a variety of materials, including polyurethane, mineral wool and closed-cell spray foam.
* Durability - the foam material is resistant to moisture and pests, so it lasts longer than other types of insulation;
* Noise reduction - insulating foam can reduce noise levels by up to 50%;
* Energy efficiency - insulating foam can help save on energy costs by reducing heat loss through walls.
Yes, injected foam insulation is a suitable option for homes in Texas. Injected foam insulation can help reduce noise levels by up to 50%, energy costs by reducing heat loss through walls, and improve the durability of the home. The Dallas climate fluctuates drastically throughout the year, typically being very hot in summer and very cold in winter. It is therefore essential for homes to be properly insulated, and injected foam is a great solution.
Injected foam insulation is a great option for homes that need medium to high levels of insulation. Other types of insulation, such as fiberglass, are typically less recommended for use in Texas because they can be less effective and more expensive. Closed-cell spray foam is the most popular type of injected foam insulation here, and it has several advantages over other materials:
* It's affordable - closed-cell spray foam is one of the more cost-effective types of insulation available;
* It's environmentally friendly - closed-cell spray foam uses a minimal amount of material and doesn't emit any pollutants;
* It's resistant to moisture and pests - closed-cell spray foam is resistant to moisture, so it can last longer than other insulation types.
Injected foam insulation can be expensive, depending on the size of the project and the type of material used. Closed-cell spray foam is among the more cost-effective types of insulation available, but it still requires professional installation. If you're interested in using injected foam insulation in your home, be sure to speak with a qualified contractor who can help determine your specific needs and budget. Contact Sachse Spray Foam today for a free estimate.
It's safest to use a contractor for injections of foam insulation since the process is complex and requires specialized knowledge. Its application also requires special equipment which is not easily available and needs to be rented from a professional equipment hire place. If you're interested in doing it yourself, be sure to read up online, follow all instructions carefully, and consult with an experienced professional before starting work.
Contact Sachse Spray Foam today at (469) 373-8758 for a free estimate.
Take back your home's energy performance
Get a free quote
Fill out the form below to request a free consultation
Call For Your Free Quote:
© Copyright 2023 Sachse Spray Foam. All Rights Reserved.
Zip codes we serve: